Last updated 12/4/2019 at 3:38pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports Dec. 4.
• Julius Jasiukenas, 27, 449 S. Wisconsin Ave., Villa Park, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08 and using unsafe tires at 9:22 p.m. Nov. 28 at Ogden Avenue and Route 83. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Jose M. Cano-Avalos, 34, 5815 S. Washtenaw Ave. 1R, Chicago, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08 and driving on the wrong side of the road at 12:47 a.m. Nov. 28 at Seventh Street and County Line Road. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Ping Zheng Oiu, 50, 2401 Spring Road, No. 5004, Woodridge, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended license and use of an unsafe tire at 2:27 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 700 block of South County Line Road. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Ronald L. Vagnoni, 55, 11848 Komensky, No. 2F, Alsip, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of theft of labor of services for refusing to pay a cab far of $171. A judge signed an arrest warrant Nov. 19, and the suspect was served the complaint on Dec. 2 and released with a court date.
Suspended license arrest
Lonnie Denzel Naylor, 24, 433 Perrie Drive, Elk Grove Village, was arrested for driving with a suspended license and improper display of registration at 10:05 p.m. Dec. 1 at 55th and Grant Streets.
Thieves hit parked cars
• A $1,500 laptop was taken from a vehicle parked in a driveway in the 600 block of South Thurlow Street between 7 p.m. Nov. 26 and 6 a.m. Nov. 27. The victim was unsure if the vehicle was locked and noticed damage to the weather stripping around a passenger side door.
• Camera equipment worth $810 and a guitar was taken from a car parked in the village commuter parking lot at 8 S. Washington St. between 2 and 4:45 p.m. Nov. 24. The victim said one of her locks is faulty and might not have been locked. The theft was reported Dec. 2.
Package taken from porch
A package containing a $245 purse was taken from the front porch of a home in the 800 block of South Thurlow Street at 1:54 p.m. Nov. 14. The theft was reported Nov. 25.
Vandals damage street sign, park
• Police were called at 1:33 a.m. Nov. 27 about four males throwing bags of leaves in the street at Ravine Street and Radcliffe Way. They saw a street sign and pole lying in the street, a home address plate and multiple bags of leaves in the roadway. Police also received a call from the 300 block of North Garfield Avenue for a report of damaged Christmas decorations lying in the street.
• Someone vandalized the slides and a table in the kids play area of Brook Park, 776 E. Third St., sometime before 4:08 p.m. Nov. 30.
Identity theft reported
Someone opened a cellular phone account using the identity of a resident of the 5600 block of South Garfield Avenue. The victim received a package containing three iPhone delivered to his home Nov. 26. The incident was reported Dec. 1.