Last updated 10/23/2019 at 2:39pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police released the following reports Oct. 22.
• John P. Sieger, 50, 5601 S. Washington St., Hinsdale, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use at 2:32 a.m. Oct. 16 at 55th and Elm streets. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Michael A. Stewart, 40, 31 Surrey Hill Road, Palos Heights, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, illegal stopping/standing/parking where prohibited and having expired license plates at 9:22 p.m. Oct. 19 on northbound Route 83 at 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Drivers license violations
• Daniel C. Martinez, 18, 5524 S. Hermitage Ave., Chicago, was arrested for driving with a suspended license and making an improper turn at an intersection at 11:31 a.m. Oct. 17 at Ogden Avenue and Elm Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Josue I. Lopez Guillen, 27, 3006 S. Kildare Ave., Chicago, was arrested for driving without a valid license at 9:53 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 400 block of East 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Hugo Tapia Arichabala, 44, 3645 Wesley Ave., Berwyn, was arrested for driving with a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 1:35 a.m. Oct. 20 in the 500 block of West Ogden Avenue. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Tools stolen from trailer
About $5,050 worth of tools were taken from a landscape trailer while it was parked in the 700 block of West North Street between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Oct. 16.
Vandals hit Village Hall, park
• Doughnuts were strewn throughout the basement and a cleaning solution was thrown on the wall in a maintenance closet at the Memorial Building, 19 E. Chicago Ave., between 5 p.m. Oct. 18 and 6:35 a.m. Oct. 21. The vandal(s) activated the building’s alarm.
• Someone cause $100 in damage to a wall divider and clogged a toilet with toilet paper sometime before 11:55 p.m. Oct. 19 at Brook Park, 776 E. Third St.
Hit and run reported
Someone hit a vehicle while it was parked in the Chestnut Street parking lot between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Oct. 17.
Identity theft reported
A resident of the 5500 block of South Oak Street reported that someone used his identity to open a bank account in France between 6:45 and 7:48 p.m. Oct. 20.
Harassing email sent
A known suspect sent a threatening email to a resident of the 100 block of North Madison Street between 10:48 a.m. Oct. 19 and 9:36 a.m. Oct. 21.