Celebrate season with Golden Ticket promotion
Last updated 11/29/2023 at 4:43pm | View PDF
Celebrate the season, support local businesses and unwrap a special surprise by participating in the Hinsdale Golden Ticket promotion from Dec. 4-22.
Shoppers who visit participating local stores and get their ticket punched when a sale is made and/or at the discretion of the business, will receive chances to win a prize. One punch is equivalent to one raffle ticket. Participating shoppers can submit their Golden Ticket with one or more punches for a chance to win.
The more punches shoppers receive, the better their chance to win a prize. Raffle prizes will vary, but are themed around items from participating local businesses.
Golden tickets can be picked up at any participating business, Village Hall at 19 E. Chicago Ave. or the Hinsdale Public Library at 20 E. Maple St. Shoppers can drop off or mail their punched ticket to Village Hall or the library prior to the deadline. Winners will be notified.
Participating businesses are
• Washington Street — Airoom, Alixandra Collections, Kelsey Resale Boutique, Meredith Jaye, Razny Jewelers
• First Street — Alixandra Blue, Fuller House, Karat Jewelry Group
• Hinsdale Avenue — Hinsdale Wine Shop
• Village Place — Café La Fortuna
• Grant Square — Burhop’s Seafood
• Chestnut Street — Jameson Sotheby’s
• Ogden Avenue — The Pride of Hinsdale
• Maple Street — Hinsdale Public Library
• Chicago Avenue — Village of Hinsdale
The Pride of Hinsdale and Karat Jewelry Group are two of the businesses featuring festive holiday painted windows. The other two are Que Miso at 114 S. Washington St. and Hinsdale Orthodontist at 105 E. First St., Suite 201. For more information, visit http://www.villageofhinsdale.org/golden ticket.