Then and now

 
Series: Hinsdale 150 | Story 42

Last updated 10/18/2023 at 11:21pm | View PDF

A Texaco gas station was built on the southeast corner of First and Lincoln streets in 1928, and it remained in operation until 1982, when it was sold. The Yurchaks remodeled the building and opened the Hinsdale Fruit Store. The store gained a new neighbor to the south in 2006 when Passero Development Corp. built a mixed-use office building at 111 S. Lincoln St. (Hinsdale Historical Society photo/Jim Slonoff photo)

Jim Slonoff

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024