Last updated 9/13/2023 at 4:39pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports Sept. 13.
Marco T. Garcia Ramos, 23, 2848 W. 40th Place, Chicago, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, illegal transportation of open alcohol, improper lane use, driving without a valid license and not wearing a seat belt at 9:35 p.m. Sept. 9 at York Road and Ogden Avenue after police were dispatched to a report of a suspected intoxicated motorist. The suspect also was found to have an active arrest warrant out of DuPage County. He was charged and taken to DuPage County Jail.
Arrests on warrants
• Anthony J. Sisk, 37, 820 Santa Maria Drive, Naperville, was arrested on an active arrest warrant out of DuPage County at 6:05 p.m. Sept. 7 in the 700 block of Wilson Lane. He was taken to DuPage County Jail.
• Arnold E. Zavala, 33, 532 E. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, was arrested on an active arrest warrant out of Will County at 9:56 p.m. Sept. 7 at the BP gas station, 149 E. Ogden Ave. He was taken to Will County Jail.
Identity theft incidents
• The identity of a resident of the 600 block of North Washington Street was used in an attempt to open a credit card account on Sept. 3.
• Someone used the identity of a resident of the 600 block of South Washington Street to open credit card accounts on Sept. 3.
• The identity of a resident of the 800 block of Merrill Woods Road was used to open a bank account and subsequently gain access to the victim’s existing bank account and alter information on July 17 and 25. The incident was reported Sept. 6.
• Someone used the identity of a resident of the 400 block of Pamela Circle in an attempt to purchase a vehicle at a dealership Aug. 31. The incident was reported Sept. 5.
Hit and run reported
A vehicle was struck between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sept. 10 while it was parked in the Whole Foods lot, 500 E. Ogden Ave.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.