Last updated 5/3/2023 at 4:04pm | View PDF
Hinsdale Village Board
Among other business at their Tuesday meeting, trustees:
• agreed to limit parking in the village deck to six hours, offer purple permits for employees to park in the deck for more than six hours and implement a three-hour time limit on the 15 angled spaces on the drive leading to the deck entrance off Washington Street. Trustees are expected to approve the changes at their May 16 meeting. which would go into effect June 1.
• thanked outgoing Trustee Laurel Haarlow for her service to the board since 2019 and swore in Luke Stifflear, Scott Banke and Alexis Braden for four-year terms on the board. This is Stifflear’s third term, Banke’s second and Braden’s first.
• approved a temporary use permit to allow outdoor dining at Giuliano’s, 40 Village Place, from May 15 to Aug. 15, with seven tables with umbrellas located in two of the building’s four parking spaces
• approved a major adjustment to an exterior appearance and site plan review to allow Normandy Remodeling to make various improvements, including an 8,453-square-foot addition, to 222 E. Ogden Ave., where it plans to relocate.
• listened as Village President Tom Cauley read a proclamation commemorating the village’s 150th anniversary (see Page 7 for details)