Last updated 5/11/2022 at 3:13pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police released the following reports May 3 and 10.
Denis Radulovic, 32, 3468 N. 99th St., Milwaukee, Wis., was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol level higher than .08, operating an uninsured vehicle and improper lane use at 2:53 a.m. May 7 in the 800 block of West 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Arrest for suspended license
Robert J. Ambrose, 52, 620 S. Garfield Ave., Hinsdale, was arrested for driving with a suspended license, expired registration and operating an uninsured vehicle at 7:02 p.m. May 7 at 55th and Grant streets. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• The window of a house in the 10 block of East Ninth Street was shattered by a thrown rock at 1:31 a.m. May 8.
• A decorative lawn lamp in the front yard of a home in the 200 block of West Seventh Street was damaged at 1:16 a.m. May 8.
• The window of a house in the 200 block of South Lincoln Street was shattered by a thrown rock at 1:22 a.m. May 8.
• Rocks were thrown at a vehicle between 9 p.m. May 7 and 7 a.m. May 8 while it was parked on the street in the 800 block of South Lincoln, resulting in a dent on the door and a cracked side mirror.
Hit and run reported
A vehicle was struck between 7:30 and 8:10 a.m. May 5 while it was parked on the street in the 700 block of North Oak Street.
Park property damaged
Police responded to a report of subjects breaking glass in the parking lot of Robbins Park, Vine and Seventh streets, at 1:11 a.m. May 8, and observed garbage cans, garbage and broken glass scattered throughout the parking lot. A set of bleachers had been moved onto Grant Street.
Identify thefts reported
• A resident of the 5700 block of Sutton Place reported someone had used her identity to file an unemployment claim between April 22 and 29.
• Someone used the identity of a resident of the 5700 block of Foxgate Lane to open a bank account between April 25 and 29. The suspect also attempted to open a credit card account.
• The identity of a resident of the 10 block of East Ayres Avenue was used May 2 in an attempt to purchase a vehicle in Toledo, Ohio.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.