Last updated 5/4/2022 at 4:25pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports May 3.
• Vincent Zambrano, 25, 840 W. Foxworth Blvd., Lombard, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, driving without a valid license and improper lane use at 3:11 a.m. April 30 at Route 83 and 31st Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Laisha Granados, 21, 1102 N. 21st Ave., Melrose Park, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, transportation of open alcohol by a driver, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, failing to signal while changing lanes and improper lane use at 3:40 a.m. May 1. She was charged and released to appear in court.
Disorderly conduct arrest
Richard D. Martinez, 33, 610 The Lane, Hinsdale, was arrested for disorderly conduct — breach of peace for making comments of an alarming and threating nature to staff at Il Poggiolo Ristorante, 8 E. First St., at 2:44 p.m. April 28.
Domestic battery arrest
A 68-year-old Hinsdale woman was arrested for domestic battery May 1 for making contact of an insulting or provoking nature with a family member. She was charged and taken to DuPage County Jail.
• Joseph D. Bowers, 29, 1 E. Judith Ann Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested for driving with a revoked license and driving without lights when required at 8:04 p.m. April 29 in the 400 block of West Ogden Avenue. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Cassidy M. Sutton, 22, 10233 S. King Drive, Chicago, was arrested for driving with a suspended license, operating an uninsured vehicle and speeding at 12:48 a.m. April 30 at Route 83 and Ogden Avenue. She was charged and released to appear in court.
Car stolen from driveway
A 2019 Ford Fusion was taken from a driveway in the 200 block of East 55th Street between 6:30 p.m. April 27 and 6 a.m. April 28. The keys and a wallet were inside the vehicle, which was recovered April 28 in Cicero.
Items reported missing
• A resident of Magnolia Senior Living, 10 N. Washington St., reported a gold bracelet had been taken from her room between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. April 13. The theft was reported April 25.
• A law/tax firm in the 900 block of North York Road reported the theft of mail containing two business checks at 12:52 p.m. April 29. The payers on both check reported the checks had been cashed but the payee did not receive them.
• A known suspect intercepted money a resident of the 600 block of Mills Street attempted to send a family member via a banking app on April 8. The theft was reported April 29.
Burglary to vehicle
Someone entered two unlocked vehicles parked in a driveway in the 800 block of South Lincoln Street and rummaged through the interiors between noon April 27 and noon April 28.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.