Last updated 4/13/2022 at 3:45pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports April 13.
• Nataly J. Zeas, 20, 304 Notre Dame Ave., Joliet, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, transportation or possession of open alcohol by a driver, speeding and improper lighting at 11 p.m. April 7 at Route 83 and Ogden Avenue. She was charged and released to appear in court.
• Daqjuan D. Strehan, 28, 18W234 Standish Lane, Villa Park, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of an intoxicating compound, unlawful possession of cannabis by a driver and improper lane use at 2:12 p.m. April 9 in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Driver arrested for cannabis
Nathan M. Gurecki, 22, 670 N. Howard Ave., Elmhurst, was arrested for unlawful possession of cannabis by a driver, operating an uninsured vehicle, driving without a valid license, driving with expired plates and disobeying a traffic control device at 11:47 a.m. April 6 at Ogden Avenue and Monroe Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Warrant, license, registration arrests
• Eduardo Avila, 38, 3628 W. 121st Place, Alsip, was arrested for driving without a valid license (never issued), operating a motor vehicle with registration suspended for noninsurance and driving with expired plates at 9:26 p.m. April 6 at First and Washington streets. He had an active arrest warrant out of DuPage County. Avila posted bond on the warrant and was released to appear in court.
• Geramy L. Webster, 31, 1511 S. 56th St., Cicero, was arrested for driving with a suspended license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a vehicle in unsafe condition at 7:30 p.m. April 9 at Ogden Avenue and Adams Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Kemi K. Drink, 26, 8127 S. Colfax St., Chicago, was arrested for obstructing identification, driving without a valid license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, illegal stopping or standing on roadway and operating a vehicle with registration suspended for noninsurance at 3:07 a.m. April 10 at York Road and Ogden Avenue. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Driver flees the scene
After a driver was rear-ended on Interstate 294 and relocating to Ogden Avenue and Salt Creek Lane, the suspect vehicle left the area prior to exchanging information. Officers spotted the suspect vehicle and attempted a traffic stop, but the suspect fled at a high rate of speed.
Identity thefts reported
• Someone used the personal information of a resident of the 400 block of North Vine Street to open a bank account and attempt to open a credit card March 24. The incident was reported April 6.
• The information of a resident of the 700 block of South Thurlow Street was used to open a Walmart MoneyCard debit card on April 9.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.