Last updated 3/9/2022 at 1:44pm | View PDF
MPI VP EARNS RECOGNITION
MPI Wealth Management LLC is pleased to announce Matthew Pequet’s appearance in Chicago Magazine for being named a Five Star award winner in November 2021, the third time he has earned this distinction.
Five Star Professional’s research team evaluates candidates from across major markets annually on 10 criteria associated with outstanding service. Nearly 6,000 Chicago-Area wealth managers were considered for the award and 382 were selected. Each of the award winners have shown a commitment to clients, strong industry credentials and has been evaluated on the quality of his or her practice. Pequet has met these criteria and has been honored with the 2021 Five Star Wealth Manager award.
Pequet is a partner, senior vice president and portfolio manager for MPI Wealth Management, an independent registered investment advisory firm in Hinsdale. He has been with the company for 19 years.
LOCAL STUDENTS EARNS DEGREES
• Kayla Cameron of Hinsdale earned a bachelor’s cum laude in apparel, merchandising and design from Iowa State University in a December commencement ceremony.
• Will Naphin of Hinsdale earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Miami University during a December commencement ceremony.
STUDENTS NAMED MERIT SEMIFINALISTS
Nineteen students from Hinsdale Central High School are among the 15,000 individuals from across the country who have been named finalists in the 67th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. In order to qualify as a finalist, students must continue to meet specific requirements and criteria, including having a record of consistently very high academic performance in all of grades nine through 12 and in any college course work taken.
The students are Arnima Agrawal, Jackson Brown, Amy Dong, Henry Flaming, Aishvarya Godla, Killian Hughes, Jui Khankari, Maximilian Lai, Nathaniel Lee, Sophia Lee, Nadir Muzaffar, Rishabh Ranganathan, Shivani Rao, Shiven Shah, Dmitriy Shvydkoy, Isabella Terry, Rohan Tolani, Emily Wang and Grant Zhang.
COLLEGE STUDENTS ON DEAN’S LISTS
These college students from Hinsdale have earned a place on the dean’s list or the equivalent for the fall 2021 semester at their respective colleges and universities.
• Caroline Bourjaily, John Carroll University
• Quinn Cain, Tufts University
• Claire Callahan, Tufts University
• Jared Callaway, Columbia College
• Grace Campbell, Tufts University
• Gabriella Dull, University of Utah
• Richard Excell, Lewis University
• Taylor Hultquist, Villanova University
• Grace Kisluk, Baylor University
• Sarah Klein, Lewis University
• Christopher Klimkowski, Baylor University
• Christopher Koldras, Lewis University
• Sarah Lotsoff, Tufts University
• Olivia Ostrowski, College of William and Mary
• Lia Reichmann, Drake University
• Ben Simon, University of Utah