Last updated 5/19/2021 at 3:38pm | View PDF
Hinsdale Village Board
Among other business at Tuesday’s meeting, trustees:
• agreed to postpone a discussion on a revised proposal from McNaughton Development for Heather Highlands because the Zoom link printed on the meeting agenda was incorrect. Trustees will hold a special meeting on the 26-home, 19.4-acre plan proposed for the IBLP site on Ogden Avenue on May 26.
• unanimously approved an intergovernmental agreement with the Illinois Tollway Authority and the village of Western Springs for the construction, maintenance and use of the new pedestrian bridge
• voted 6-0 to spend an additional $33,000 with JLD Consulting for lobbying services through Nov. 30.
“Mr. (John) D’Allessandro has been instrumental in our discussions with the Tollway and other governmental authorities regarding the tollway oasis, which is the village’s largest source of sales tax revenue,” Trustee Matt Posthuma said.
• heard village manager Kathleen Gargano announce that village hall will have expanded hours beginning Monday, May 24. Village offices will be open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays. Residents who are not available during those times can call and make an appointment to come in as between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• listened as Village President Tom Cauley paid tribute to former Village President W.B. Martin Gross, who passed away May 12. Gross served as president from 1989-93. (See his obituary on Page 12.)