Last updated 5/27/2020 at 4:18pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports May 19 and 27.
• Shanequa Shantell Tyson, 29, 1521 Westminster Drive, No. 111, Naperville, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of .08 or higher, improper lane use and improper approaching/passing of an emergency vehicle at 2:09 a.m. May 24 at Route 83 and 55th Street. She was charged and released to appear in court.
• Cecilia Montoya, 31, 225 W. North St., Leland, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of .08 or higher and improper lane use at 1:07 a.m. May 23 in the 500 block of 55th Street. She was charged and released to appear in court.
• Kevin M. Handler, 28, 10539 S. Trumball Ave., Chicago, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood-alcohol content of .08 or higher at 10:13 a.m. May 22 at the Shell Gas Station, 210 E. Ogden Ave. Police were dispatched to multiple reports of an intoxicated motorist. Handler was charged and released to appear in court.
Arrests for license violations
• Trevor A, Butler, 28, 1000 Diversey Parkway, No. 3G, Chicago, was arrested for driving with a suspended license and disobeying a stop sign at 9:26 a.m. May 21 at Hickory Street and Garfield Avenue. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Rokas Grajauskas, 20, 5S070 Pebblewood Lane, Naperville, was arrested for driving without a valid license and unlawful display of registration at noon May 24 in the 400 block of East 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Items reported stolen
• Cosmetics worth $948 were shoplifted from Walgreens, 15 Grant Square, between 1:03 and 1:10 p.m. May 25. The suspect was described as a man with long brown hair wearing a mask covering his face.
• A resident of ManorCare, 600 W. Ogden Ave., reported that her purse, wallet, glasses and cell phone were missing from her room after she was taken to Amita Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. The items were taken between April 27 and May 7, and the theft was reported May 21.
• An employee of BP Gas Station, 149 E. Ogden Ave., reported that his wallet containing his driver’s license, ID, Social Security card and pre-paid debit card was stolen between 5 and 6 p.m. May 19. He discovered that he was missing his wallet after using the restroom.
• Someone took the front license plate of a vehicle parked in the 700 block of North Elm Street between 6 and 9 p.m. May 21.
Vandals damage property
• The wooden fence and gate of a home in the 200 block of West North Street were damaged sometime before 12:39 a.m. May 16.
• Two windows on the second floor of a home in the 700 block of South Oak Street were broken between 10 p.m. May 14 and 5:30 p.m. May 16.
• A birdbath valued at $500 was damaged between 1:15 and 4:15 p.m. May 24 at a home in the 400 block of East Ninth Street.
Two unlocked vehicles parked in a driveway in the 100 block of North Adams Street were rummaged through at 1:06 a.m. May 19. Nothing was reported missing from the vehicles.