Last updated 9/7/2022 at 3:45pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police released the following reports Sept. 6.
Margaret Lopez, 36, 3453 W. 23rd St., Chicago, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended license, transportation/possession of open alcohol by driver, failure to yield and failure to signal when required at 10:52 p.m. Aug. 30 at Hinsdale Avenue and Stough Street. She was charged and released to appear in court.
License violation arrests
• Jamie P. Montgomery, 37, 929 N. La Grange Road, LaGrange Park, was arrested for driving with a suspended license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle when registration was suspended for noninsurance at 9:26 p.m. Aug. 27 at Ogden Avenue and County Line Road. Montgomery was charged and released to appear in court.
• Eric A. Chub, 18, 2539 S. Homan Ave., Chicago, was arrested for driving without a valid license, improper lane use, operating a vehicle with suspended registration and operating an uninsured vehicle at 7:08 a.m. Aug. 30 at Ogden Avenue and Interstate 294. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Identity thefts reported
• Someone opened a cable TV account using the identity of a resident of the 900 block of South Vine Street and charged $774 worth of services between Feb. 1 and April 15. The incident was reported Aug. 29.
• Someone used the identity of a resident of the 600 block of North Washington Street to open a cable TV account and charge $991 worth of services in August 2018. The incident was reported Aug. 30.
• Someone withdrew $700 from the bank account belonging to a resident of the 200 block of Justina Street on Aug. 3. The theft was reported Au. 31.
Theft of labor or services
A victim reported he did not receive payment for $9,250 worth of plumbing work he did for a resident of the 100 block of South Adams Street on June 29 and has been unable to reach the suspect. He contacted police Sept. 2.
Diners dash out on bill
Suspects left Casa Margarita, 25 E. Hinsdale Ave., without paying their $175 bill at 6:44 p.m. Sept. 3.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.