Last updated 1/5/2022 at 3:31pm | View PDF
Hinsdale Village Board
Among other business Tuesday, trustees:
• discussed approving a special-use permit for Premier Martial Arts to operate at Gateway Square, which is in the B-1 business district. Trustees will vote on the matter at their Jan. 18 meeting.
• supported a plan for the subdivision of an 18,684-square-foot lot at 820 N. County Line Road into two code-compliant lots. The second will have access off Jefferson Street. A vote on the matter will be taken Jan. 18.
• unanimously approved a plan for two parking lot light poles and one new wall mounted light for JP Morgan Chase at 4 N. Washington St.
• unanimously approved proposed improvements to the building at 36 E. Hinsdale Ave. to be made by Performance Wealth Management, the second-floor tenant.
• heard an update on claims made by residents of northeast Hinsdale, who suffered severe flooding in June that was blamed on work related to the Central Tri-State Tollway expansion project. Progress continues to be made, assistant village manager Brad Bloom said.
“I think a lot of people already have their checks,” he reported. “Even with the holidays, they made some significant progress.”