Last updated 12/22/2021 at 2:14pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed these reports Dec. 14 and 21
• Monique M. Gutierrez, 39, 12858 Bradford Lane, Plainfield, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communication device and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 12:31 a.m. Dec. 18 after the she crashed into a parked vehicle in the 300 block of East Hickory Street. She was in possession of a suspected controlled substance in pill form stored in a plastic bag; additional charges are pending the results of the lab report on the pills. She was charged and released to appear in court.
• Michelle Gonzalez, 48, 400 Village Circle, Western Springs, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08 and failing to stop for a train or railroad signal at 11:30 p.m. Dec. 16 after her vehicle was observed under the Garfield Avenue railroad crossing gate. She was charged and released to appear in court.
• Christopher J. Hess, 27, 26 N. Linden Ave., Palatine, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 1:22 a.m. Dec. 19 at 55th Street and Taft Road. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Heroin possession arrest
James M. Meyer, 36, 434 S. Lincoln St., Hinsdale, was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance at 4 a.m. Dec. 16 at Walnut and Elm streets after police were dispatched to a well-being check. The suspect had an active arrest warrant out of Cook County and was in possession of a substance that field tested positive for heroin. He was charged and taken to DuPage County Jail.
Arrests for license violations
• Dennis L. Roach, 35, 2133 Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, was arrested for driving while license revoked and speeding 35+ mph over the limit at 11:46 a.m. Dec. 16 in the 500 block of East 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Wilfredrick Carr, 35, 644 N. Leamington Ave., Chicago, was arrested for not having a valid driver’s license and stopping/parking/standing on the roadway at 12:44 p.m. Dec. 16 in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• A resident of the 100 block of Stough Street reported mailing several checks between Nov. 28 and 29 and discovering the payee and the dollar amounts on six of her checks had been altered. The incident was reported Dec. 15.
• A resident of the 800 block of South Garfield Avenue reported a fraudulent credit card charge made on Dec. 12. The incident was reported Dec. 16.
Concert ticket scam
A resident of the 5700 block of Sutton Place sent $300 through an online banking app at 4:15 p.m. Dec. 14 to purchase concert tickets that the suspect advertised for sale on a social media account, but the victim did not receive the tickets and suspect was not responsive.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.