Last updated 9/22/2021 at 8:02pm | View PDF
Hinsdale Village Board
Among other business at Tuesday’s meeting, trustees:
• agreed to award the 2021 50/50 sidewalk project to Suburban Concrete in an amount not to exceed $84,860. The board will take an official vote on the contract Oct. 5.
• agreed to spend up to $169,854 with George’s Landscape for the Irma Butler Tot Lot rebuild, pending an official vote at the Oct. 5 meeting. The tot lot is located in the southwest corner of Robbins Park.
• awarded design and construction observation engineering services to HR Green in an amount not to exceed $49,985 for the 2022 resurfacing project, which will cost about $570,000. The vote is set for Oct. 5.
• approved an ordinance allowing the owner of 531 N. Oak St. to create two code-compliant lots out of her 27,330-square-foot lot. The existing single-family detached home will remain on Lot 1 and the second lot will be sold.
• approved an ordinance approving a site plan, exterior appearance plan, design review permit and sign permit for exterior changes to the BP Amoco stations at 149 E. Ogden Ave.
• approved the appointment of Shelley Carter for a two-year term on the plan commission and Natalie Scheid for a three-year term on the economic development commission