Last updated 9/1/2021 at 2:43pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports Sept. 1.
Identity thefts reported
• Credit card information belonging to resident of the 800 block of Harding Road was used to make two fraudulent charges totaling $385.78 on July 26. The incident was reported Aug. 23.
• Someone used credit card information belonging to resident of the 400 block of West Eighth Place to make a fraudulent charge totaling $499.99 on Aug. 23.
• The identity of a resident of the 800 block of South Clay Street was used to open two cellular phone accounts, as reported on Aug. 28.
• Construction tools valued at more than $1,000 were stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 20 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 26 from a Claymoor condominium garage unit in the 300 block of Claymoor Road.
• Construction tools valued at $898 were stolen between 5 p.m. Aug. 26 and 8 a.m. Aug. 27 from a construction site in the 200 block of East Walnut Street.
Arrests do not constitute conviction of a crime, and individuals listed here should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If charges are dismissed or reduced or the accused is found not guilty, he or she can contact The Hinsdalean at [email protected] to provide us with documentation. Information will be updated online and in the next issue of the paper.