Reminder: Do not gather in parks
Last updated 4/1/2020 at 4:26pm | View PDF
Parks in Hinsdale are open during the stay-at-home order from Gov. JB Pritzker, but they are not to be used as spaces for community gatherings, village officials said.
The village has received notification of violators and requests that residents comply with the following guidelines.
• Playgrounds are closed until further notice.
• All tennis, pickleball, platform tennis and basketball courts are closed until further notice.
• Gatherings are prohibited in parks at this time.
• Those using the parks or trails should practice social distancing and remain six feet away form other individuals using the park.
• Residents should not visit a park if they are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
The same holds true for school playgrounds and fields.
Please remember park bathrooms are not open and plan accordingly.