Last updated 2/26/2020 at 4:03pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police released the following reports Feb. 25.
Controlled substance arrest
Shawn Jablonski, 46, 10741 Mason Ave., Chicago Ridge, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, driving without a valid license, driving an uninsured vehicle and driving without registration at 7:06 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 100 block of East Ogden Avenue. He was in possession of a white powdery substance that field-tested positive for heroin. He was charged and taken to DuPage County Jail.
Suspended license arrests
• Enrique Santoyo, 36, 7522 S. Lockwood Ave., Burbank, was arrested for driving with a suspended license and speeding at 12:14 a.m. Feb. 19 at Route 83 and 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Jairo T. Munoz, 32, 3940 W. 67th Place, Chicago, was arrested for driving without a valid license at 7:41 a.m. Feb. 21 at Fifth and Lincoln street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Report of battery
• A patient punched and kicked a security officer while she was performing her duties at Amita Medical Center Hinsdale, 120 N. Oak St., at 5:43 p.m. Feb. 18. A warrant was issued for the subject for battery/causing bodily harm and battery/physical contact of an insulting nature.
• A patient threw his arms at and attempted to kick a CNA while she was performing her duties at ManorCare, 600 W. Ogden Ave, at 6 p.m. Feb. 20. Police are investigating.
Rings, jacket reported missing
• Two wedding rings were stolen from a counter in the master bedroom of a home in the 700 block of South Elm Street between Dec. 15 and Jan. 7. Workers were in the home during the time the rings were taken. The theft was reported Feb. 25.
• A school volunteer’s jacket containing an iPhone, house keys and a vehicle key fob was taken from the gym at Madison School, 611 S. Madison St., between 3 and 3:45 p.m. Feb. 19.
Identity thefts reported
• Someone changed the address on the airline accounts of a resident of the 5600 block of South Garfield Avenue and opened a checking account using her information on Feb. 19. No dollar loss was reported.
• Three fraudulent charges totaling $1,401.37 for a laptop, accessory cable and iTunes were made to a credit card belonging to a resident of the 10 block of East First Street from Feb. 17-19. The theft was reported Feb. 21.
• Someone attempted to open three credit cards using the information of a resident of the 400 block of Warren Terrace and attempted to change the address associated with his bank account sometime before 2:13 p.m. Feb. 10.
Someone rummaged through an unlocked vehicle and took some change while it was parked in the 600 block of South Bruner Street between 2:40 and 2:43 a.m. Feb. 18. The suspect was observed on a surveillance camera near the vehicle and then leaving on foot, headed northbound on Bruner.
Airline points used
Someone used the airline points of a resident of the 400 block of East Sixth Street to purchase airline tickets for $811.25 Feb. 9 and 10. The incident was reported Feb. 25.