Last updated 2/5/2020 at 4:47pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports Feb. 4.
• William C. Koziel, 26, 6707 Lake Shore Drive, No. 3, Westmont, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of open alcohol, speeding and driving an uninsured vehicle at 12:18 a.m. Jan. 30 in the 10 block of East 55th Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Calvin Albert Adriani, 24, 111 S. Wilmette Ave., Westmont, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, speeding and improper signaling at 11:04 p.m. Feb. 1 at Maumell Street and York Road. He was charged and released to appear in court.
Arrest for license violations
• Jovany Gutierrez Torres, 20, 3701 S. Laramie Ave., Cicero, was arrested for driving without a valid license and speeding at 12:30 a.m. Jan. 29 at Ogden Avenue and Salt Creek Lane. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Carly A. Stonesifer, 35, 1008 Curtiss St., C3, Downers Grove, was arrested for driving with a suspended license and driving without a registration light at 11:26 p.m. Jan. 30 in the 200 block of East 55th Street. She was charged and released to appear in court.
License plate stolen
The front plate was stolen off of a vehicle between 10:28 and 11 a.m. Jan. 28 while it was parked in the 10 block of West First Street.
Identity thefts reported
• The identity of a resident of the 500 block of North Lincoln Street was used to open a cellular account through Sprint. The victim reported the incident at 1:47 p.m. Jan. 28 after receiving a letter from a collection agency with a $685.69 balance.
• Information belonging to a resident of the 400 block of Birchwood Road was used to open three fraudulent accounts and then transfer $5,600 from the victim’s bank account to those accounts sometime before 5:23 p.m. Feb. 1
Threatening texts sent
A known suspect sent text messages of a threatening nature to a resident of the 100 block of West 59th Street on Jan. 31.
Bad check used
A known suspect paid his landlord in the 10 block of South Washington Street with a check for $1,375 between Jan. 6 and 29 that was returned because the account was closed.