Last updated 9/25/2019 at 4:10pm | View PDF
Hinsdale police distributed the following reports Sept. 25.
• Richard Czerwien, 34, 4616 W. 96th Place, Oak Lawn, was arrested on a felony count of aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content higher than .08, driving with a revoked license and speeding at 11:24 p.m. Sept. 16 at Ogden Avenue and Interstate 294. He was taken to Cook County Jail.
Suspended, revoked license arrests
• Colin Maher, 37, 33016 Old Chicago Road, Wilmington, was arrested for driving with a revoked license and disobeying a traffic control device at 8:02 a.m. Sept. 23 at County Line Road and First Street. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Leonel Ruiz, 59, 5821 S. Spaulding Ave., Chicago, was arrested for driving with a suspended license, driving an uninsured vehicle and having an expired registration at 4:53 p.m. Sept. 6 at Third Street and County Line Road. He was charged and released to appear in court.
• Nora Chavez, 44, 6416 Long Ave., Chicago, arrested for driving with a suspended license and disobeying a stop sign at 8:12 a.m. Sept. 20 at Monroe and Walnut streets. She was charged and released to appear in court.
• Mariah Marilyn Harris, 26, 6700 S. Oglesby Ave., No. 1803, Chicago, was arrested for driving with a suspended license, driving an uninsured vehicle and speeding at 2:21 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 5700 block of County Line Road. She was charged and released to appear in court.
Home, cars burglarized
• Someone removed a window screen and opened a window to gain entry to a home in the 200 block of North Garfield Avenue between 11:30 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. Sept. 18. Drawers and a jewelry box were open and rummaged through.
• Someone entered two unlocked vehicles parking in driveways in the 800 block of South Grant Street and rummaged through the interiors between 12:10 and 12:47 a.m. Sept. 22. About $20 in change was reported missing.
• Someone entered two unlocked vehicles in the 10 block of Ulm Place and two in a driveway in the 700 block of South Garfield Avenue and rummaged through the interiors between 11 p.m. Sept. 21 and 8:45 a.m. Sept. 22. A pouch containing the owner’s manual and registration was taken from one car.
Identity theft report
Someone used the identity of a resident in the 300 block of South Park Avenue to purchase a Bobcat for $28,774 on Sept. 12.
Cash, other items taken
• A resident of ManorCare, 600 W. Ogden Ave., said $30 was taken from her purse while it was left unattended in a drawer in her room at various time between 6 p.m. Sept. 13 and 11:29 a.m. Sept. 17.
• Two packages, one valued at $47 and one at $135, were taken from a porch in the 200 block of North Washington Street on Sept. 16. The victim observed a white man wearing khaki pants, a white shirt and a gray baseball cap exit a red Ford pickup truck and take the packages off her porch.
Someone keyed a car parked in a reserved spot in the 400 block of East 57th Street between midnight and 10 a.m. Sept. 19.